Private Combo Hike and Half Day Peninsula Tour Incl. Transfer
- About 8 hours
Experience the spectacular views of Cape Town & surrounds from either Lions Head or Platteklip Gorge on an early morning hike. Followed by a drive along the beautiful coastlines of Cape Town.
Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard with spectacular views of Clifton Beaches, Bakoven, Camps Bay & Llandudno. Visit Hout Bay and experience an optional Hout Bay Seal Island cruise. Drive along the world-famous Chapmans Peak Drive (one of the most scenic routes in the world) to Cape Point Nature Reserve & the lighthouse – with an optional walk down to the Cape of Good Hope, the most south-western point of Africa. See the penguins at Boulders Beach and visit the quaint naval town of Simonstown.
Good to know
- This is a private tour
- Rates are private and per/person, the per/person rate is lower the more people that join
- Clients to ensure they are capable of hiking (dependent on the trail chosen)
- Pick up and drop off from your accommodation
- Morning hike with qualified hiking guide
- Extra water & snacks on the hike
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified private guide around the Cape Peninsula
- Cape Point entrance fees
- Boulder Beach penguins entrance fees
- Chapmans Peak Drive toll fees
- Return cableway Table Mountain ticket
- Refreshments, other than the snacks & water supplied on the hike
- Gratuities for guides (recommended)
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm sweater or jacket
No reviews yet
Medium Cancellation Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 48 hours before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 48 hours days before arrival.
Terms & Conditions
The beauty of Table Mountain, Lions Head and the Atlantic Sea Board coastline from the comfort of our kayaks is unrivalled. Dolphins, seals, penguins, Sunfish and occasionally whales frequent our Cape Town.